Scott Lake Family,
Thank you for your patience as we determine the many aspects of school re-opening. Although the information below may not answer all of your questions, hopefully it will give you the information needed to make the choice that meets the needs of your families.
Scott Lake Elementary’s Re-Opening Overview
In an effort to aid your family in choosing academic options for the upcoming school year, information is provided below in regard to Scott Lake Elementary’s reopening, in accordance with Polk County Public Schools. Please continue to frequently check emails, school-based websites, social media platforms and school Dojo for school specific information as it is updated frequently.
A School Intent Registration Form was developed by PCPS to select the learning method for your student.
School Intent Registration Form Link: https://polkschoolsfl.com/reopening
- Please visit the link to complete…one intent form needs to be completed for EACH student; parents will need their student’s ID#; this can be found on Parent Portal, under the Child Info page, directly under the student’s name. ID# can be found on report cards as well.
- The deadline to complete the intent form is Monday, July 27th at 6pm
- Families who have not responded to the form by the deadline will move forward with plans for their student to participate in Campus Learning.
- Students who are not registered will not have transportation arrangements at the start of the 2020-21 school year.
- If you choose one form of learning and prior to school opening decide to change your mind, you will be able to switch your choice by calling Scott Lake with your intent. We ask that you try and commit to one form of learning for the grading period (9 weeks) to help the school with school/teacher assignments.
- Both learning options include State Testing.
Campus eSchool (E-Learning)
Campus eSchool (E-Learning) serves as a bridge between Scott Lake Elementary and a purely digital environment. Students will remain enrolled at Scott Lake, but learning will take place from the safety of your own home.
· Students enrolled in eSchool (E-Learning) are encouraged to stay enrolled in such through a nine week period.
Any issues with health may result in moving from Campus Learning to ESchool either on a district-wide or individual basis.
· PreK, Kindergarten and First Grade students are strongly encouraged, where feasible, to wear masks.
· Regular specials schedule (Art, Music, PE) will follow the CDC/PCPS guidelines.
Fox & Parker 5th Grade Celebration
Lisenby & Tooke 5th Grade Celebration
Tadlock, Wren, & Cannon 5th Grade Celebration
Opt-In to Receive Important Messages from our school. Click here to find out more information.
Scott Lake Elementary has qualified as a Community Eligibility Provision site. The Community Eligibility Provision allows all students to receive breakfast and lunch at no charge. This means you will not need to complete free or reduced price meal applications.