Dance the Night Away! Mark your calendar for the Mother/Son dance coming up on February 9th. Form and payment is due back by January 22!
Oh My Baby is a Nonprofit Organization whose mission is to help meet the basic needs of women being discharged from Lakeland Regional Health Center that do not have adequate resources to care for their babies. The Starter Kits are diaper bags filled with supplies for the babies first two weeks at home.
Any of the items listed below will be greatly appreciated!!!
NEWBORN STARTER KITS SUPPLY LIST
All items must be new
• Packages of Newborn Diapers (~40)
• Receiving Blankets
• Swaddling blankets
• Onesies (short sleeves for summer; long sleeves and pants for winter)
• Baby caps
• Newborn Socks
• Newborn 4 oz Bottles (Solid Plastic)
• Hooded Towels
• Packaged Washcloths
• Large Bottles Baby Hair and Body Wash
• Large tube Baby Ointment (like Desitin or Butt Paste)
• Large container Baby Wipes
• Newborn Pacifiers
• Digital Thermometers
• Baby (or toddler) Bibles
• Bags (to hold the supplies and serve as a diaper bag)
To learn more about Oh My Baby check out the link on the SLE PTO Facebook page!
Opt-In to Receive Important Messages from our school. Click here to find out more information.
Scott Lake Elementary has qualified as a Community Eligibility Provision site. The Community Eligibility Provision allows all students to receive breakfast and lunch at no charge. This means you will not need to complete free or reduced price meal applications.